Tuesday, February 5, 2013

sixty-second-spiel.

let me just pour my heart out for about 60 seconds here. it's february and i am just so ready for a change. i've been doing pretty well with just about every single one of my new year's resolutions! all but two or three, really. i've had some fun experiences! would you believe me if i told you that i camped out overnight in single-digit weather for free buffalo wild wings for a year? well, i did that. it was sooo cold, but definitely worth it. i got a bed! that's awesome. i saw old friends. also awesome. i've started reading the book of mormon from the very beginning. that has been incredible. i'm just ready for everything to be settled down, especially me. no i don't mean marriage-and-children-and-white-picket-fence settled down (although that is something i want for my future), i simply mean i want to be established. completely. i'm well on my way in ways that nobody knows quite yet, but soon i will blow your minds. i promise.

No comments: