Friday, October 31, 2008

MORMONADS!!

I LOVE mormonads & I think they have great messages...
Here are some I really like!








BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL: This is actually one of my most FAVORITE mormonads ever. It really goes along with how I see things, too. I love trying to be the daisy among the roses...




FAMILIES ARE FOREVER: I lOVE this one haha... it's star wars!! There's Luke Skywalker fighting with his father Darth Vadar... & it says families are forever (: I think it's great. Families ARE forever, no matter what, ya know?







YOU ARE NEVER ALONE: This one is really powerful & it stuck out a lot to me when I was looking through these mormonads. We are never alone! Even when we feel like we might be all by ourselves, we ALWAYS have our Heavenly Father and our brother Jesus Christ. They love us and we can turn to them at any time in our lives... in the bad times && in the good, too!




much love ♥

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Brittaney.... I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!

OMA AND OPA said...

Love the adds too, Brittaney. Love you too. Keep up the good work. I know it is hard, but try to keep YOUR FATHER,' in line. haha, miss you!!all

Unknown said...

Hey chica! I didn't know you had a blog! I will have to add you to my links - I love the mormonads as well - I have never seen the Star Wars one though - that was too funny! Keep being a great example to your friends and family - Love you!