Monday, December 31, 2012

2012, According To My iPhone Pictures...



Now that the year is coming to a close, I've realized something. I absolutely love life. Next year will be exquisite, and now it's time to look back at what this year has brought me. Here's to you.

{January}


New Years with the fam! (L-R: Squirtle, Topher, Cutie, Momma, TayTay, Dad, Bubby, & Me!)


^ Imagine Dragons concert with the greatest people ever.

{February}



^^^ Photoshoots with my best friend Stina


Studying in the HBLL, of course

{March}



^ So beautiful. I love visiting Idaho.

{April}


This is (was) my bonsai tree, George. He suffocated in a terrible accident. RIP George.



My best friend Dan and I made plenty of music at BYU

{April}



^^^ I'm finally back home in Indy!

{May}





^ The dreaded hair cut...

{July}


I turned 19 on the 3rd...


...while hanging out with some of the most incredible people on planet earth. Two honks for Oakley, Idaho!


She's permanent.

{August}


^ We did creepy doll makeup on Cutie


TayTay "sweating" with me, as she calls it. So cute!


The skies on my final evening in Indy. Just look at those clouds and that sun!


My daily runs with Squirtle took us to lakes and DUCKS who loved us very much.




Aaaaand... We drive! Tyra, Tvae, and I head back to the great state of Utah.


The view from Ensign Peak at night




This is one of my favorite pictures I took this entire year. Perfection.


After only 5 days of Utah, I was able to enjoy THIS. Two more honks for giant slip n slides.


Living close to Temple Grounds is lovely

{September}


Double rainbow! What does it mean!?


This is the day we adopted Duran, our pet black widow. She's lovely.





^^^ First trip to Hoagle Zoo. That bird was just too cute and fearless.

{October}


Attending General Conference with my BEST FRIEND Al. Amazing.



Happy Meowlloween! Kimbo Slice is pure joy.

{November}


My first view of snow-capped mountains for the winter here in Utah


Spidiferus! Baby tarantula is an adorable new addition.

{December}

 

 

^^^ Adventures with my Kimbo Slice take us to snowcats and the Top Of The World!

{And Now...}


2012 is coming to a close, and 2013 is quickly approaching. I cannot wait to see what it has in store.

♡ / Britt. 

No comments: