Thursday, January 26, 2012

{be}

So for a really long time all my friends would call me "bee". 
B for Brittaney.
And I've always had this thing for being and doing...
So this concept of "be" captivates me.
I was at the bookstore and found this book behind a whole bunch of other books with no proper cover and with no barcode to scan.... the best kid of book you can find, right?
It's called "be".
Each page has one word of something you should be, followed by a quote.
So every day, I'm going to be something.
I'll let you follow along the way...


As a college student on her way to self-discovery, I absolutely adore things like this.
Gordon B. Hinckley gave a talk about this kind of thing. He said "Tonight I am going to let your teachers give you the A’s that I hope you earn. I want to talk about some B’s. You get the A’s; I will give you the B’s."

Relish in it.
Grow.

No comments: